Men of Faith (Ministry for men over age 18)
Our desire is for men to become strong disciples of Jesus Christ and answer the call to be the spiritual leaders at home, church, in the community, and in the work place. We want to provide a community where men can come together to pray, read God's Word, and journey through life's struggles and celebrations together.
We look forward to getting to know you through out weekly gatherings, occasional sporting and social events, and community activities that provide opportunities to practice leadership skills. There will also be yearly breakfasts or lunches and/or an occasional retreat.
- 1st & 3rd Thursday Evenings - 6:30 - 8 pm in room 145
- 2nd & 4th Thursday Evening - 7 - 8:30 pm in room 147
- Saturday Mornings - groups meet on the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Saturday of each month from 6:30 - 8 am in room 142/143
- 2nd & 4th Thursday Evening - 7 - 8:30 pm
HAMMOND ARTS CENTER (HAC)
- 2nd & 4th Saturday Mornings - 7 - 8:30 am