Congratulations! You’ll be hearing that a lot in the coming months and if you plan on having your wedding ceremony here at Faith, we have a team that is eager to help. We’ve worked out many of the details to assist you as you prepare for your special day.
Faith Church has policies and procedures in place in order to make the process as clearly defined as possible. Pre-marriage requirements and forms are available to download in the column on the right.
- At least one person is required to be a member of Faith Church. If you would like more information on membership please click here.
- Six month notification is required to have a wedding at Faith or officiated by a Faith pastor.
- There will be no weddings scheduled on holiday weekends or on Sundays at the Dyer Campus.
- A deposit of $200.00 of the total fees* is required prior to scheduling a wedding. The fee and forms must be turned in before the wedding can be scheduled.
- All initial correspondence must be done through the Marriage Coordinator. Please call the office to arrange a meeting with the Marriage Coordinator before speaking to a pastor.
It is recommended that you contact the Marriage Coordinator prior to setting your wedding date and/or booking a hall. Please keep in mind that if you call Faith Church your home and you desire to get married here we are excited to serve you. However, the church calendar fills up quickly and may not be available for a date you have already set.
If you have met the requirements above fill out the forms.
*Please note: this is not your total fee