- Job Opportunities are made available as a networking resource.
- Jobs listed are not a referral of any business or individual involved.
- Entries will be kept on the list for a 1-month period of time.
- To applying for a position, use the contact information provided in the ad.
Hiring Sales People to cover Northwest Indiana and Chicagoland. We are a Live Video Streaming System company that just getting off the ground. We have developed an affordable system that anyone can understand and use. We offer a handsome commission rate along with residual income.
Low Level Engineer position available
Mark Eenigenburg Product Engineer | Holland LP Tel: (708) 672-2378 | Cell: (708) 625-1509
Cleaning new homes - for Olthof Homes
- Must be available Monday thru Friday, altho there isn’t always work on those days. It’s flexible, but has no benefits.
- We do travel to Chesterton, Valparaiso, etc.
- It’s hard work, that requires hanging out of upper level windows, going up and down ladders, and floor- mopping on all fours!
Kids Alive International is seeking employment applicants in June 2013 for our Full-Time position of GRANT WRITER at our Valparaiso office. This position provides full benefits.
Applicants may read the job description and apply online at: http://kidsalive.hireology.com/s/6308
Communications Intern position
Bible League, Crete, IL
Calvin Christian School seeks qualified applicants for their position of Director of Development. Ideal candidates will hold a minimum of a bachelor’s degree and will have 3 to 5 years of development experience in a private educational (or other Christian non-profit) setting. For more information on this opportunity to be part of a the CCS team, please visit www.calvinschool.org/about/employmentjob-opportunities
Deadline for applications is Friday, June 28
- Highland Christian School
- Associates degree in accounting or a high school diploma with significant accounting experience
- Self-starter with excellent communication skills; knowledgeable in use of Excel, accounting software (Blackbaud preferred) and electronic documentation preparation
Full-time Administrator and Ministry Leader as part of the regional synod staff team
The synod is looking for a person who has administrative skills as well as other ministry gifts that match the synod’s vision and values. This person will perform many/most of the responsibilities currently being carried out by the current Synod Coordinator-Administrator-Stated Clerk-Treasurer. An individual who is interested should be a proactive leader who is willing to undertake new challenges. As the synod evolves, the staff person will need to be flexible and able to embrace change.
Follow this link to read the full Ministry Position Opportunity announcement to find out how to get more information and/or apply: http://msyn.org/pdf2/MinistryPositionOpportunity.pdf
- Junior High full-time Spanish teaching position (beginning in August)
- Calvary Academy Christian School
- 16300 S State St, South Holland, IL 60473
- Contact: 708.333.5471 - Karen Pender, Principal or Sandra Bachelder, Assistant Admin.