Simply Embrace – Mini-Church Questions – March 24&25
1) Some say it’s God’s will for all Christians to be healthy and wealthy. Would you agree or disagree?
2) What kind of suffering are you going through at this time of your life?
3) Doubt and discouragement are two of Satan’s sharpest arrows. Is the devil attacking you in this way?
4) Why is it important to stay humble under God’s mighty hand when we face trials?
5) Can suffering ever make us feel like giving up?
6) When you are going through tough times, feed yourself on the homecoming promises of 1 Peter 5:10.