Faith's Twitter Feed
Daily Med E-Mail Sign Up
- Karen De Young on Are you free to choose or does God choose for you?
- Jocelyn Oppenhuis on Are you free to choose or does God choose for you?
- Ron Citlau on Are you free to choose or does God choose for you?
- Christopher Hughes on Are you free to choose or does God choose for you?
- Rick DeBruyne on Pastoral Shark Tank
Author Archives: Bob Bouwer
This weekend is Father’s Day. Since I’ve been a father for over 25 years, I’m going to share my two “cents”. I hope it makes “sense”. Fathers are… A Role – This may mean role model, rolling in the grass, … …Read More
Faithful Grounds is the name our coffee shop at Faith Church. It’s not just a coffee shop, it’s a ministry that has been around for about 8 years. I’d like to share their story and mission with you because it … …Read More
Our Campus Pastor Leadership Training Residency cohort is coming to the end of their school year. Dave Weemhoff, Director of Multisites, asked me, Pastor Charlie and Pastor Brad to join him in being the “sharks” for our version of a … …Read More
I believe Christian maturity and discipleship happens when people stop living out of their excuses. Isn’t it true? We all have excuses in our back pocket ready to pull out like a credit card at the store; it’s quick and … …Read More