Beliefs and Values
Our Vision for Ministry:
Reaching the disconnected - growing the connected.
WE BELIEVE the Scriptures to be the inspired Word of God and our ultimate and final authority for faith in practice.
WE BELIEVE in one God, revealed as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. God, our perfect heavenly Father, loves and cares for all.
WE BELIEVE that Jesus Christ, God's Son, sacrificially died on the cross to pay the penalty for our sin and is Savior to those who believe in Him.
WE BELIEVE that the Holy Spirit was sent by God to live in and transform the lives of believers into the likeness of Christ.
WE BELIEVE that God created us in His image, that sin brought separation from God, and that all who receive salvation by faith in the Lord Jesus Christ are no longer separated from Him but become children of God. The only way to become a Christian is by turning from a sinful life to Christ and by trusting in Him as Lord and Savior. Only then can we begin to delight in God as He intended.
WE BELIEVE that the Church, Christ's radiant bride, is a spiritual body made up of all believers, each of whom is a vital part of God's plan.
Our Core Values:
- Every person is created to worship, glorify and enjoy God.
- Clear, Bible-centered teaching is essential for the transformation and connectedness of individuals and the church to Christ.
- Religiously disconnected people matter to God and therefore matter to Faith Church.
- Spiritual growth is a life-long process.
- Every person should be connected to God and other people in authentic community.
- Every believer has an area in which they can connect into Christian ministry.
- Leaders are called and empowered by God to lead the church.